Thursday 12 September 2013

Anan Kaushal's Afidavit complaining demands of the bribe of Rs 9 lakh by the Ambedkar School manager


AFFIDAVIT  

I, the undersigned Mr. Anant Vasudev Kaushal, son of late Vasudev Krishna Harijan, belong to Scheduled Caste category, 31 years, married, Service, Indian National, resident of H. No. 16/2 Nagve Valpoi Sattari-Goa, do hereby solemnly state on oath as under:-







1.       I, say that I have completed the B.A. degree with History-Geography subjects from Govt. College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sankhalim-Goa, with the First Class (67%) in the academic year 2005 and have completed my B.Ed. from Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji-Goa, with the First Class (65%) in the academic year 2006-07. I have also cleared the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) with the First Class (62%) held by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi in July 2011.  
2.       I have teaching experience of four years as trained undergraduate teacher in three different schools from September 2007 till date.

3.       I state that I have been teaching in Dr. Ambedkar English High School Dhuler/ Cuchelim from 08/06/2009 till date.

4.       I say that Presently I am working as trained undergraduate teacher on probation basis and the Manager Mr. N.G. Akhargekar  intends to terminate my service and is demanding an amount of Rupees 9,00,000/- (Rupees nine lakh only) for confirming my service/post in the said school.  I say that this is my Second Year of probation but till date the manager Mr. N.G. Akhargekar  has not maintained my service book and instead is insisting me to buy a service book and give it the school.    

5.       I say that I was working as trained undergraduate teacher in Shri. Shanta Vidyalaya, Sodiem Siolim on permanent basis from 29th August 2008. In the same year Mr. Vivek Pawar, Ex- Manager and Mr. N. G. Akhargekar, Ex-Chairman and Present Manager of Dr. Ambedkar English High School, Cuchelim approached and requested me to join their newly opened school at Shetyewado Duler- Mapusa as Headmaster of the school.

6.       I say that further on their request and trusting them I resigned my previous service at Shri. Shanta Vidyalaya and joined Dr. Ambedkar English High School at Shetyewado, Duler Mapusa-Goa as Headmaster on 08th June 2009 and worked as Headmaster till 30th June 2011.

7.       I further say that the management had not informed me anything about the monetary contribution that I had to give to the management while requesting me to resign my previous service and join in Dr. Ambedkar English High School at Shetyewado Duler.

8.       I say that in March 2011, Mr. N.G. Akhargekar told me that school is yours and you are the Headmaster of the school hence you have to contribute for the construction of school building  and took Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty thousands only) from my salary on 17/03/2011 at 4.00 pm. and Rs. 1, 20, 000/- (One lakh Twenty thousands) from my salary on 25/04/2011 at 1.45 pm for construction of building of school at Cuchelim.

9.       I say that I further state that the Manager Mr. N. G. Akhargekar  has not paid me for 11 months i.e. from

 08/06/2009 till 12/11/2009  = 05 months

06/06/2010 till 17/08/ 2010  = 2.5 months

07/06/2011 till 22/09/2011  = 3.5 months.

10.     I further say that when the school building was ready in June 2011 and the school got the N.O.C. to fill the permanent posts, Mr. N. G. Akhargekar called a staff meeting on 18/06/2011 at 10.35 am in the new school building at Cuchelim  and demanded Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only) from me for giving permanent appointment. As I told him that I was not able and cannot  give him Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only)  he reserved the said post for physically handicap person and gave an accordingly gave an advertisement in the Navhind Times dated 01/07/2011. 

11.     I say that I brought this fact/injustice to the notice of a Scheduled Caste NGO-‘YUGNAYAK’ on 05/ 07/2011 and also orally informed  the Education Department on 06/08/2011 about the same. When the dept. intervened, and YUGNAYAK, parents and Students agitated on 06 & 07 July 2011, condemning injustice meted out to me, the Ex-Chairman Mr. N. G. Akhargekar, gave written assurance for regular appointment to me vide letter No. DAEHS/Anant-K & Milan N./Assu. reg. appoint/2011-12/241 dated 07/07/2011. (Copy of the same is attached for your perusal use)

12.     Then the regular posts were advertised for the second time on daily ‘Gomantak’ (Marathi Newspaper) on 03/08/2011. As per this advertisement interview was conducted on 11/08/2011 in the presence of Dy. Education Officer, North Education Zone Mapusa-Goa. After that the chairman again demanded Rs. 4, 00,000/- (Four Lakh only) for giving appointment order. Then I approached the Education Department and as per the Education officer’s instruction the Chairman issued me the appointment order on 19/09/2011. with the conditions stated in the appointment orders which are self explanatory. Some conditions which are undemocratic and unconstitutional.

13.     I say that while selecting for the post and maintaining seniority I am kept third in the selection of merit list although I am a meritorious candidate and worked as Headmaster of the same school for two years i.e. senior teacher. Mrs. Sahirabanu Jamadar has completed the B. Ed course through correspondence and was new in the school and she was also over age (42 years old) for securing employment at the time of appointment but she is ranked first in the merit of seniority.  I say that his is injustice done towards me.

14.            I further sat that, I gave appointment acceptance letter on  

23/09/2011. Then onwards till date the Ex-Chairman and the Present  Manager Mr. N.G. Akhargekar has been giving memos alleging and  harassing me and says if at all I don’t  want memos  then I will have to pay an amount of Rs. 9,00,000/- (Nine Lakh only). I state that, the said Manager Mr. N.G. Akhargekar also interferes in my day-to-day duties. He also threatens students asking them not to converse with me.

15.     I say that he has allocated weekly over load of 42 periods   (10 extra periods more than usual quota) along with it he has assigned me everyday interval duty of Mid-day meal distribution/supervision and cleanliness of School premises.There are three science teachers in the school but still he has allotted  me science subject of std. Vth. The motive behind it is not understandable to me. (Attached the duties office note given by the  Manager for your perusal use)

16.     I further say that on 16/10/2012, at 9.30 am Mr. N. G. Akhargekar called me in the school office and asked me to give Rupees  9, 00, 000/- (Nine lakh only). I asked him to give receipt of the contribution given by me for the construction of school building of Rupees 1,80,000/- (Rupees one lakh eighty thousand only) and Rupees 1,65,000/- (One lakh Sixty five thousand only) of Milan Nare. Also I asked him to give in writing the amount that he is demanding and the purpose for which he is demanding the amount. But he refused to give in writing the demanded amount. Instead he threatened me of terminating our servicers. He said, “If you want to continue your service, this is the best offer I am giving you. You think over it and let me know. Otherwise your life will be ruined. He further said go in the court and file a case and fight for 20 years otherwise go in a prison and teach prisoners.”  The manager also told me that if I refuse to give the demanded amount then he would put me in a pit. 

17.     I state that as he is repeatedly and orally demanding            Rs. 9, 00,000/- (Rupees Nine lakhs only) from me now and then; he disturbs me and  hinders in my duties.

18.     I say that the management of the school consist of a family and close relatives dominating the school and trying to play with lives of others for monetary gains. The management consists of Mr. N. G. Akhargekar, Manager, Mrs. Rajeshree Pawar, Chairman, (Daughter of Mr. Akhargekar)  Mr. Vivek Pawar, Ex- Manager and present member (Son in law of Mr. Akhargekar) Mrs. Bharati Akhargekar, member (Wife of Mr. Akhargekar )

19.     I say that the manager N.G. Akhargekar is purposefully trying to defame me and degrade my image in the eye of the society, with the motive of getting Rupees 9, 00,000/-(Rupees Nine Lakh only) bribe.  

20. I state that throughout my educational life i.e. from the primary level till B. Ed. I have been the best student and even today I am sincere to my duty and towards my life having good moral character. My character can be verified through the character through my certificates issued by various  institutions where I have studied and worked and which are enclosed.

1. Govt. High School, Surla Sattari- Goa,- H.M. Mr. Shivanand Talkar,  (Present Asstt. Director, Education Dept.) 

2. DMB H. H. School, Mulgao-Principal Mr. Prakash Desai (Present Chairman of GPSC)

3. Govt. College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sankhalim,-Principals  Mr. B.A. Gomes and Mr. John Fernandes.

4. Nirmala Institute of Education, Altinho Panaji-Goa, -Principal Dr. Rita Paes.

Work Places:

i. Worked as journalist at Daily Pudhari, Panaji, Editor- Mr.   Prabhakar Dhage.

ii. Worked as trained undergraduate teacher at Shri Vasant Vidhyalaya,  Siolim,- H.M. Mr. Avadhut Moye.

iii. Worked as undergraduate teacher at Shri Shanta Vidhyalaya,

Sodiem Siolim, -H.M. Mr. Kamalakant Vaigankar.   

21.     I say that I am enclosing copies of advertisements, assurance,   appointment letter, office note, memos and replies.

22.     I  humbly request the honourable Director to look into the matter and give me justice as early as  possible.

23.     I have executed this Affidavit to be produced before the    Honourable Director of Education, Directorate of Education   Porvorim- Goa, for getting justice.

Whatever I have stated in this Affidavit is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.   



DEPONENT

Place: Mapusa

Date: 26/02/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment